"Making Information Technology Work Since 1965"
Our web design services range from consulting on web layout and selection of a hosting service to full collaborative construction and maintenance of your site.
We also design forms-based web pages that allow the web owner to add, modify, and delete data through an easy-to-use, customized web interface directly to the web server. Most other web designs require the owner to continue to use the web consultant for day-to-day changes or to learn PC-based web authoring tools, or to learn how to maintain the pages with FTP and a text or simple HTML editor. Forms produce faster, cost effective updates, because only the essential data needs to be entered. Forms-based web updates overcome the limitation of conventional web-authoring tools, which often do not handle embedded scripting languages well. Forms-based updates ensure the integrity and functionality of the scripts remains intact.
We can also integrate our web designs with commercial sales listing packages or shopping cart applications. Use of cascading style sheets for page layout and element design makes site maintenance simple and easy, even for applications that depend on static html page generation.
Examples of our current web projects:
- Aircraft Exchange Network (http://www.aircraftexchangenetwork.com)
- ABAi - Aircraft Brokers Association International (web merged with aircraftexchangenetwork.com)
- American Aircraft Traders, LLC (www.americanaircrafttraders.com)
- Experimental Aircraft Association Chapter 517 (http://www.eaa517.org)
- Judy Parkins, Fiber Artist (http://www.judyparkins.com)
- Realizations Fabric Arts (http://www.realizations-mt.com)
- Parkins Family (http://www.parkins.org)
- Mason County Senior Activities Center (2010-2013)
- Olympia Weavers Guild
Web applications for internal (intranet) use, all developed for the Research Technologies Section of the National Institutes of Health, National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Disease, Rocky Mountain Laboratories:
- Microarray Report Parser - a Perl-based script that reads a directory of Affymetrix DNA Microarray run text reports from a file server and produces a Microsoft Excel-format output tabulating the parsed content of the subject files, with statistical analyses.
- SNPplex Report Processor - a Ruby-based script and MySQL database system that reads multiple output files from the Applied Biosystems SNPplex genotyping instrument and produces tabular data to user specification.
- Flow Cytometry Template Editor - a Ruby-based script and MySQL database system that provides an enhanced graphical user interface for preparation of input files for sample plates for BD Biosciences FACS instruments. Outputs XML files for download to the instrument.